Drill Stem Testing offers the fastest and safest method of evaluating the potential of a newly discovered hydrocarbon- bearing formation.
Our standard DST Stream includes
- * Retrievable packer and safety joint - sizes from 4-Y," to 95/8"
- * Tester joints - to shut in downhole to obtain formation pressure
- * Slip joints - allows string to conduct and expand
- * Hydraulic jars - deliver a jaring action when tools are stuck
- * Circulating value - to reverse out tubing content/spotting of fluids
- * Tubing tester value - used to pressure test tubing
- * Safety value - shots in well down hole
- * Gauge carrier - records downhole pressures and temperature
- * Tubing conveyed sample carriers - catches formation samples
- * Tubing conveyed perforating systems - opens up communication between wellbore and formation.