HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE)
At SparkOil Energy Services, we consider HSE as our topmost priority in rendering excellent services. We have a longstanding commitment to safety to ensure our activities;
- Are carried out with minimal impact on the environment
- Do not pose risks to our employees and contractors
- Do not endanger the health of all our employees
All employees are trained to take responsibility for their health and safety, and that of others in order to achieve “goal zero.”
“Goal zero” captures our drive to achieve zero incidents and accidents in the course of our daily operations consistently. To actualize this goal, Sparkoil Energy Services focuses on key areas pertaining to Health, Safety and Environment which are captured in;
- Sparkoil HSE Management System
- Sparkoil HSE Policy Statement'
SPARKOIL HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The HSE Management System is developed as a tool for communicating Sparkoil’s safety principles and processes to enhance a successful delivery of our services in the safest manner. The HSE management system focuses on the following key areas;
- Leadership commitment
- Risk management
- Emergency Planning, Preparedness and Response
- Incident management
- Evaluation and System Compliance
- Auditing and reviewing
SPARKOIL HSE POLICY STATEMENT
Sparkoil Energy Services;
- Has a system approach to HSE management, designed to ensure compliance with the law and to achieve continuous performance and improvement.
- Sets targets for improvement and measures, appraises and reports performance.
- Includes HSE performance in the appraisal of all staff and rewards accordingly.
- Requires that subcontractors manage health, safety and environment in line with company’s policies and plans.